Your Christmas stocking filler edit
"My rules were small business and sustainable first off, but also size and price" says dotte hero Aimee. "I tried to keep everything under £20 but a few bigger presents snuck in there as I know that Father Christmas isn't all about the trinkets. Also size wise, I made sure everything would fit inside a stocking. I hope this inspires some of you because if you feel the same way as me on your first proper Christmas with the little one, it all feels a bit overwhelming. Not only because of the financial climate but also the pressure of setting some kind of standard and tradition that is not too high and impossible to maintain if our family grows!" Enjoy.
Pssst, why not also check out Aimee's super stylish dotte shop? You won't be disappointed!
1. Digger stamp printing set from Labour & Wait.
Create your own digger design and let your imagination run free!
2. Lego style crayons from annual store.
The perfect stocking filler!
3. Colour me kid crayons from acorn and pip.
Skin coloured crayons, what all kids should have in their art stash.
4. Fabelab mermaid craft kit from Keep and Kind.
Mermaid felt craft, a great alternative to stickers as they are reusable.
5. Paper creations, spring bracelets from Junior Edition.
Recycle your paper scraps into jewellery! Such a cool idea, for girls and boys.
6. Space Age temporary tattoos from Rex London.
Temporary tattoos for £1.50. The perfect stocking filler.
7. Fabelab Mini Makers Activity Book from acorn and pip.
I love these paper activity books that make 3D campsites! There are 3 different versions.
8. Finger theatre puppet fox from A Small Triangle.
Finger puppets made made of wood. Perfect Christmas characters ready for a Christmas Day puppet show.